Join me for some of my favourite things and places.....
.... History, crafts, scenery and heaps of other stuff .......

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Time for a Yarn at the Paraparaumu Library


Salem knitting at the City and Sea Museum

On the 28th of October, Salem and I went along to the Time for a Yarn group at the Paraparaumu Library.
It was the first time we had been along to this group and it was their second get-together.


My efforts on the 2nd November 2012

They meet together on the last Wednesday of every month at the meeting room in the library at 10.15am.
So come along if you are a local for a cuppa, some bikkies and a good "yarn".
You are welcome to bring along your knitting, crochet, embroidery, hand sewing, tatting and basically anything that involves yarn or thread.


On the 15th November

Salem brought along his scarf he is knitting and I started on a fillet crochet curtain for my bathroom window.
I started it that morning while there, literally with doing the chain. 
You can see my progress to date.
Do you like my bees?

The next meeting is on the 28th November and we shall be there.
Everyone was very friendly and we hope to have some more chats.


No comments:

Post a Comment