Join me for some of my favourite things and places.....
.... History, crafts, scenery and heaps of other stuff .......

Friday, December 16, 2011

It's been a while......so here are some flowers



 Some lovely tulips at the Wellington Botanical Gardens



Salem smelling "Mr Meaty" the flower that only flowers every 7 or 8 years and smells like rotting meat. It looks very beautiful though.




Some gorgeous orchids in the hothouse.


Well, it's been a while since I last made an entry, I have been so busy that time has just flown by.
I'm getting my act together and will be doing a catch-up and letting you know what we have been up to.
It's summer now and very hot and humid so it will be nice to sit in front of my laptop with the fan blowing on me while I am updating my posts.
So..............watch this space!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment