Join me for some of my favourite things and places.....
.... History, crafts, scenery and heaps of other stuff .......

Thursday, March 24, 2011

R.I.P Cluckie


Clucky and Salem

Gorgeous Cluckie

Hanging out with the girls

Today we found our lovely bantam Cluckie dead in her nest.  It was quite upsetting.  We love our chickens.
She was one of our original three which I got the boys for easter two years ago as the boys can't have easter eggs.
Clucky was quite the character, she was the boss and let everybody know it.
She was a great mum also to three lovely boys, the Frizzles, who we had to sell for breeding as we can't have roosters here.
Rest in peace Cluckie, we love you!!!!!!!

Cluckie and her boys, The Frizzles


1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry for you for the loss of Clucky, but thank goodness for the pix you got! The pictures are a joy to see - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete