Join me for some of my favourite things and places.....
.... History, crafts, scenery and heaps of other stuff .......

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Autumn Pantry

Autumn Pantry
This is my latest cross stitch project, the Autumn Pantry, another lovely design by Brooke Nolan from "Brookes Bookes". 
This is one of a series of four, which inclues a pantry for all of the seasons.  I will be doing all four designs on the one project.  Very cool!!!!
Autumn is taking hold over here in New Zealand,  is getting dark earlier and lighter later, cooler at night making it easier for the kids to sleep and not so hot during the day.
I love autumn!!!!!!
When I lived in Wellington city before having my boys, I used to run to work through the Botanical Gardens early in the morning, and in autumn there would be masses of leaves all over the pathways and I just loved running through them.  Leaves would go everywhere and I loved the "crunchy" sound they would make under foot.  Magical!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely, I love anything autumnal

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking great! I love autumn too- it's my favorite season.

    ReplyDelete