Join me for some of my favourite things and places.....
.... History, crafts, scenery and heaps of other stuff .......

Monday, January 24, 2011

A wild windy night!!!!



Wow, did we have a windy night of what!!!!!
Our fence blew over, it's only being kept off the ground by one of my cages which is totally wrecked now.
I had to go out in the rain and wind to move all the animals and make sure all the chickens were in one place.  They are now in one of their nesting hutches, having to be shut in or else they will be all over the neighbourhood as our fence is of no use.  We are on the main road in the middle of suberbia.  The chickens are not impressed.

I don't know when we will get a new fence as it is up to the landlords (I rent).
Other damage includes the door being blown off one of our sheds, the top of our mail box being blown off and damage to the other fence around the property.

So I'm having a bit of a tidy up also we have a property inspection tomorrow.
Let's hope it stays a bit calmer over the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment