Join me for some of my favourite things and places.....
.... History, crafts, scenery and heaps of other stuff .......

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Craft Camp and a lovely day out.


Salem's stamps and stationary

We had a lovely day in Wellington yesterday.  We caught the train in which wasn't late for a change.
We had a very yummy lunch at the Jimmy Cafe at the St James Theatre and bought our tickets to TUTU'S ON TOUR (Royal NZ Ballet).

Then Salem was off to Craft Camp and had a great time and made his own stamps and stationary.
Meanwhile I had a pot of tea and a delicious piece of lemon meringue pie while I did a bit of my Winter House cross stitch at Martha's Pantry.  After that I was at my leisure to wander around the antique shops and retro clothing shops.  Salem is not to keen on looking at the shops so it was the best time to do it by myself while he was doing his crafts.

After Craft Camp we went back to Martha's Pantry and had a very civilised afternoon tea before heading home.

No comments:

Post a Comment